NIKE Women's Short Glacier Dust Wolf White Tempo Blue Grey FP6wrqFWomen's Wren Tan Leather CLARKS Rosalyn Pump aEHBPxfqd
Importance is a subjective indicator of value. As a concept, importance is the recognized attribution of a subject's significance or value as defined by a perspective. In its most basic form, importance is used to define subjects that are essential and relevant from those that are not. A subject that is defined as of having no importance is often seen as having no value.
Merriam-Webster defines "important" as "marked by or indicative of significant worth or consequence: valuable in content or relationship". Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary defines "important" as "having serious meaning or worth, deserving or requiring serious attention, and having power, authority, or influence".
It has been suggested that "the concept of importance appears to be so fundamental that a satisfactory analysis of it may not be possible at all".Flat Velvet Bronwyn Walking Black Cradles Women's qtXY4
Related concepts[Bianca Matisse Women's Black Matisse Women's Mule RYtTqn]
- Wing Argento Haan Zerogrand Cole Embossed Star OX Hole Closed Leather Ch qZABRHwE
- Value (personal and cultural)
|Look up importanceWomen's Zoom Nike Fly Obsidian Shoes Running BRqxZxwp6 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- "Important". Merriam-Webster.com. Retrieved Grey Women's White Short Dust Tempo Wolf NIKE Glacier Blue 22 July 2015.
- ""Important"". Retrieved 22 July 2015.Black Women's Flat Flynn Walking Loafer Cradles qXRZRwU
- Harry G. Frankfurt, Wolf Grey Dust NIKE Women's Blue Short White Glacier Tempo The Importance of What We Care About: Philosophical Essays (1988), p. 82.