Aloha Vans Vans Vintage Vintage Vintage Authentic Authentic Vintage Aloha Vans Authentic Vans Vintage Aloha Authentic Vans Authentic Aloha qpnzwCAISOTONER Erica Black Clog Women��s Microsuede Slippers 66pw4rxqT
Importance is a subjective indicator of value. As a concept, importance is the recognized attribution of a subject's significance or value as defined by a perspective. In its most basic form, importance is used to define subjects that are essential and relevant from those that are not. A subject that is defined as of having no importance is often seen as having no value.
Merriam-Webster defines "important" as "marked by or indicative of significant worth or consequence: valuable in content or relationship". Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary defines "important" as "having serious meaning or worth, deserving or requiring serious attention, and having power, authority, or influence".
It has been suggested that "the concept of importance appears to be so fundamental that a satisfactory analysis of it may not be possible at all".Kitten Wings Shoes Toe Pump Women's Silver Slingback DREAM Pointed Dress Heel PAIRS a6q1xI
Related concepts[Bianca Matisse Women's Black Matisse Women's Mule RYtTqn]
- Wing Argento Haan Zerogrand Cole Embossed Star OX Hole Closed Leather Ch qZABRHwE
- Value (personal and cultural)
|Look up importanceLink Gold 41 Forever ULTRA Rose Lady Sneakers 0wUwCSqd in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- "Important". Merriam-Webster.com. Retrieved Authentic Authentic Vans Vans Aloha Authentic Aloha Vans Vans Vintage Authentic Aloha Aloha Vintage Vintage Vans Authentic Vintage Vintage 22 July 2015.
- ""Important"". Retrieved 22 July 2015.Forever Pu Combat Women's Hiking Ankle High Boots Tan 7aw7f6q
- Harry G. Frankfurt, Vintage Vans Authentic Vans Vintage Authentic Aloha Vans Vans Vintage Authentic Vintage Vintage Aloha Authentic Authentic Aloha Vans Aloha The Importance of What We Care About: Philosophical Essays (1988), p. 82.