Atwood Sneakers Top Vans Yt Boys' Low White Black nvWvOzUqBetty Suede Women's Leather Pump 110 Naturalizer Black F4wpTx
Importance is a subjective indicator of value. As a concept, importance is the recognized attribution of a subject's significance or value as defined by a perspective. In its most basic form, importance is used to define subjects that are essential and relevant from those that are not. A subject that is defined as of having no importance is often seen as having no value.
Merriam-Webster defines "important" as "marked by or indicative of significant worth or consequence: valuable in content or relationship". Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary defines "important" as "having serious meaning or worth, deserving or requiring serious attention, and having power, authority, or influence".
It has been suggested that "the concept of importance appears to be so fundamental that a satisfactory analysis of it may not be possible at all".Polyurethane Unisex Chef Sedalia Footwear Black Clog KLOGS Ap0tqwx
Related concepts[Bianca Matisse Women's Black Matisse Women's Mule RYtTqn]
- Wing Argento Haan Zerogrand Cole Embossed Star OX Hole Closed Leather Ch qZABRHwE
- Value (personal and cultural)
|Look up importanceBasic Pointed Lovirs Shoes Pumps Wedding On Stiletto Womens Party Heel High Green Slip Toe PPxBrq57 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- "Important". Merriam-Webster.com. Retrieved Sneakers Black White Top Vans Boys' Atwood Yt Low 22 July 2015.
- ""Important"". Retrieved 22 July 2015.Susan Black Bootie Nubuck Women's Dansko Ankle pwxq6HS
- Harry G. Frankfurt, Top Vans Atwood White Boys' Sneakers Black Yt Low The Importance of What We Care About: Philosophical Essays (1988), p. 82.