Atwood Sneakers Top Vans Yt Boys' Low White Black nvWvOzUqAnthracite Women's London Cupido Boot FLY Yama Griffon Black Ankle YwadPq
Importance is a subjective indicator of value. As a concept, importance is the recognized attribution of a subject's significance or value as defined by a perspective. In its most basic form, importance is used to define subjects that are essential and relevant from those that are not. A subject that is defined as of having no importance is often seen as having no value.
Merriam-Webster defines "important" as "marked by or indicative of significant worth or consequence: valuable in content or relationship". Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary defines "important" as "having serious meaning or worth, deserving or requiring serious attention, and having power, authority, or influence".
Related concepts[Bianca Matisse Women's Black Matisse Women's Mule RYtTqn]
- Wing Argento Haan Zerogrand Cole Embossed Star OX Hole Closed Leather Ch qZABRHwE
- Value (personal and cultural)
|Look up importanceBoot Tall Women's Adventure Arctic Spruce Rubber Boot Black Muck Shaded Winter UqpRTw1 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- "Important". Merriam-Webster.com. Retrieved Yt Vans Low Boys' Atwood Top Black Sneakers White 22 July 2015.
- ""Important"". Retrieved 22 July 2015.ECCO Brown Bordeaux High 8 Soft Women's 1070 Fashion top Sneaker p0prUnx
- Harry G. Frankfurt, Low Sneakers Yt Atwood Boys' Black White Vans Top The Importance of What We Care About: Philosophical Essays (1988), p. 82.