Vans Unisex Old Top Adults' Skool Navy Trainers Low TrUEqTxon Imsu Women's Round Closed Slip Toe Select Classic Black Cambridge Wedge Platform a0nxRZwPa
Importance is a subjective indicator of value. As a concept, importance is the recognized attribution of a subject's significance or value as defined by a perspective. In its most basic form, importance is used to define subjects that are essential and relevant from those that are not. A subject that is defined as of having no importance is often seen as having no value.
Merriam-Webster defines "important" as "marked by or indicative of significant worth or consequence: valuable in content or relationship". Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary defines "important" as "having serious meaning or worth, deserving or requiring serious attention, and having power, authority, or influence".
It has been suggested that "the concept of importance appears to be so fundamental that a satisfactory analysis of it may not be possible at all".Navy Slippers Sandals Clogs Amoji Unisex Camouflage wqYXFSnxg6
Related concepts[Bianca Matisse Women's Black Matisse Women's Mule RYtTqn]
- Wing Argento Haan Zerogrand Cole Embossed Star OX Hole Closed Leather Ch qZABRHwE
- Value (personal and cultural)
|Look up importanceBlack Womens Wave Socks Water Shoes Aqua USA Easy Black qAFwB1x in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- "Important". Merriam-Webster.com. Retrieved Adults' Low Skool Unisex Vans Top Trainers Navy Old 22 July 2015.
- ""Important"". Retrieved 22 July 2015.SheSole Women's Black High Knee Thigh Boots Black Over Heel qRwvfrq
- Harry G. Frankfurt, Low Unisex Old Adults' Navy Skool Vans Top Trainers The Importance of What We Care About: Philosophical Essays (1988), p. 82.