bebe Women's White Black Dacia Sneaker vw01ZWnwFlashing High USB MOHEM LED Sneakers Light Pink Charging ShinyNight Shoes Top Up 1xBBnRzqp
Importance is a subjective indicator of value. As a concept, importance is the recognized attribution of a subject's significance or value as defined by a perspective. In its most basic form, importance is used to define subjects that are essential and relevant from those that are not. A subject that is defined as of having no importance is often seen as having no value.
Merriam-Webster defines "important" as "marked by or indicative of significant worth or consequence: valuable in content or relationship". Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary defines "important" as "having serious meaning or worth, deserving or requiring serious attention, and having power, authority, or influence".
It has been suggested that "the concept of importance appears to be so fundamental that a satisfactory analysis of it may not be possible at all".Rangoni Womens Mules Amalfi Wine Closed Malta Toe by ZE6Tq65
Related concepts[Bianca Matisse Women's Black Matisse Women's Mule RYtTqn]
- Wing Argento Haan Zerogrand Cole Embossed Star OX Hole Closed Leather Ch qZABRHwE
- Value (personal and cultural)
|Look up importanceHeels Shoes Shoes Women Low Strap Ankle Heel White VOSTEY Women Pumps x8fqzwIn0g in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- "Important". Merriam-Webster.com. Retrieved White Sneaker bebe Women's Black Dacia 22 July 2015.
- ""Important"". Retrieved 22 July 2015.Low Round White Vintage Toe Jane Classic K Shoes OLIVIA Mid Mary Womens Pu Pumps Retro Adorable Heels qfxvxnZtA
- Harry G. Frankfurt, Women's White Dacia bebe Black Sneaker The Importance of What We Care About: Philosophical Essays (1988), p. 82.