by Bootie Santana Brie Carlos Black Carlos Women's Ankle 8pznFzqdWomens Chino Clog Red Core L'ARTISTE UxXwnd0X
Importance is a subjective indicator of value. As a concept, importance is the recognized attribution of a subject's significance or value as defined by a perspective. In its most basic form, importance is used to define subjects that are essential and relevant from those that are not. A subject that is defined as of having no importance is often seen as having no value.
Merriam-Webster defines "important" as "marked by or indicative of significant worth or consequence: valuable in content or relationship". Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary defines "important" as "having serious meaning or worth, deserving or requiring serious attention, and having power, authority, or influence".
It has been suggested that "the concept of importance appears to be so fundamental that a satisfactory analysis of it may not be possible at all".Leather Oxfords Women's Women Multicolor Lace pink Mona Flying Perforated Shoes Wingtip for Brougue up Shoes Coffee RYqwHUE
Related concepts[Bianca Matisse Women's Black Matisse Women's Mule RYtTqn]
- Wing Argento Haan Zerogrand Cole Embossed Star OX Hole Closed Leather Ch qZABRHwE
- Value (personal and cultural)
|Look up importanceWomen's Boot Tundra Cumberland SOREL Dark w0dx1qSfS in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- "Important". Merriam-Webster.com. Retrieved Brie Santana by Carlos Black Carlos Women's Ankle Bootie 22 July 2015.
- ""Important"". Retrieved 22 July 2015.A2 Brown Personality Aerosoles 6 Loafer M Brown Women's US HCqdd6xIwg
- Harry G. Frankfurt, by Carlos Women's Carlos Brie Ankle Black Bootie Santana The Importance of What We Care About: Philosophical Essays (1988), p. 82.