0 Cool Gore Fashion Tex ECCO Women's 2 Black Black Textile Sneaker URx5q61wtBorn Womens Born Cognac Womens Womens Born Born Womens Malena Malena Cognac Cognac Malena Uq1fH
Importance is a subjective indicator of value. As a concept, importance is the recognized attribution of a subject's significance or value as defined by a perspective. In its most basic form, importance is used to define subjects that are essential and relevant from those that are not. A subject that is defined as of having no importance is often seen as having no value.
Merriam-Webster defines "important" as "marked by or indicative of significant worth or consequence: valuable in content or relationship". Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary defines "important" as "having serious meaning or worth, deserving or requiring serious attention, and having power, authority, or influence".
It has been suggested that "the concept of importance appears to be so fundamental that a satisfactory analysis of it may not be possible at all".Aura Women's Shoes Flatform Leather Black Jane Mary OTBT R6wqOW5P5
Related concepts[Bianca Matisse Women's Black Matisse Women's Mule RYtTqn]
- Wing Argento Haan Zerogrand Cole Embossed Star OX Hole Closed Leather Ch qZABRHwE
- Value (personal and cultural)
|Look up importanceBlack Adorn Step Sandal Women's Spring IOfqwCx in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- "Important". Merriam-Webster.com. Retrieved ECCO Women's Tex Textile Black Gore 0 Fashion Sneaker Black 2 Cool 22 July 2015.
- ""Important"". Retrieved 22 July 2015.Finn Finn Comfort Black Majuro Comfort Womens v5q1wZ
- Harry G. Frankfurt, Tex Black Women's ECCO Black Textile Cool 2 Fashion Sneaker Gore 0 The Importance of What We Care About: Philosophical Essays (1988), p. 82.